Saturday, September 30, 2006

Meg: Mini Martha Stewart



I ask myself sometimes- where did my children come from!! Today at lunch Meg asked for peanut butter crackers and we happened to have these dinosaur crackers on the table as well. Viola- she had created dinosaur crackers that she then said "mom look, it looks like a cake". Definately did not get that gene from me, not sure about the Dingle side. I had to laugh as I could just picture her in years to come creating all sorts of creations! Here she is showing of Proudly her wonderful find. Titus even tried one- which he would not normally touch a peanut butter cracker even if it were the last food on the planet. Bravo for Meg for getting her younger brother to try something new.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's our Meg. She's quite a girl.

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful yummy work of art!! :)

Anonymous said...

Becky Said...

What????? You want her to go to prison????