I know there is much to catch up on- that will have to wait for another day.
Just a quick update on our family and to ask for your prayers to continue.
Rebecca- I was so proud of myself that I had not needed to go to the hospital here till the day after Christmas, I went over 3 weeks dealing with time change, finding schools for the kids and immense stress over my father with no visits- till that one. Now, a little over 3 weeks later I was back at the hospital today again getting iv's and drugs. The last 2 weeks have been really bad with only a couple decent days and most days in bed till after lunchtime feeling horrible.
Prayer: please pray this sickness would just go away already- I am 24 weeks and it is getting really old
Kevin- He is just so tired, and as he put it today "I am just ready for someone to take care of me". He has been up all hours of the nite with the kids who wake up from wetting their beds, to bad dreams, to being sick etc.. He has begun language study again which adds another level of tiredness from using his brain and having to really study in order to learn it.
Prayer: please pray he would get the rest he needs and is able to get times to himself where he can feel taken care of
Meg- She has thrived and loves her new school. The other day when I picked her up this 1st grader walks into the room and says to me "she is my best friend" as she points to Meg- so needed less to say Meg has continued to be the socialite and make great friends where ever she goes. Recently she has not been eating her lunch at school and this has us concerned, she also has been waking at night being afraid.
Prayer: that she would feel secure, know she is loved, that she would not be anxious
Titus- It has been a regular thing for him to wake up throwing temper tantrums lately. At school today we learned he hit another child in the face with a toy which caused a cut and the child to bleed. His regular morning activities have consisted mostly of sitting on my bed watching the Disney channel for 4-5 hours each day as I am too sick to really even acknowledge him.
Prayer: that we would find people to take him in the mornings to get him out and active, that he would know he is loved and feel secure in the midst of this hard time, that we would know how best to handle his outbursts of rage
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Oh Rebecca and family...you are in my prayers. I am so sorry things just are so tough right now. I pray for your health and this baby's health and the emotions of everyone there.
I'm glad to know how we can be praying. We'll talk soon. . . .
hey guys,
email or call me - I don't know how to find you even though you're not far! I want to talk to you about helping w/Titus.
Jodie
Post a Comment