Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Strep

I have lots to share, lots of blogs in process (in my mind, not yet typed) but they will all have to wait till I have some time.

Wanted to ask you all to pray. Meg came home from school Mon with a Very sore throat. We got her to the doctor today and she has strep. While the doctor said Alee most likely will be protected- Meg did have some contact with her Sat and a lot on Sun.
Please pray it stops at Meg and no one else in the house gets it.

Some cute pics of the kids- classic Meg and Titus- you can totally see their personality in these!

4 comments:

Beth, Dylan, Brandon, Summer Joy and Evelyn too! said...

Bec, I will be praying for the health of your whole family. I hope you got my message the other day. I left work early again yesterday with a very upset stomach. I can't wait to see Alee but I won't go over there until my whole family is back to "normal"! Please give her lots of hugs and kisses from Aunt Beth! I love you all so much. Keep in touch when you can...I know you're busy! :)

Joe said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mary@notbefore7 said...

I think you need to delete Joe there...

In the meantime, great shots. I'll be praying for everyone to remain healthy! T has a fever right now too...ugh.

A blogger is always blogging in your head ;)

Can't wait to meet her.

Sarah Joy said...

Kevin and Rebecca,
I just spent the last 30 minutes going over your blog trying to catch up! I am so glad that you have this and I can see what is goign on and better know how to pray for you bu guys. I will really be prayign for you Rebecca adn Kevin, as you move agian adn for all you need!
I miss you my friend!
May I highlight you guys on my blog for prayers?
Sarah
www.mythreesonz@blogspot.com