Thursday, August 12, 2010
Something Funny
I had to register HanaMeg in a new school for this coming year and we could not find her birth certificate but knew exactly where her passport was, so used that instead. While putting it away I noticed where I kept them and why and realized I probably don't need to keep them so close at hand here in this country. They were in a very convenient quick to grab- everyone knows where they are located location. A practice we got use to with each house in Japan, but not needed here- especially since Kevin's just expired and we have no earthquakes in this area so will not be needing to make any quick exit. It made me laugh that some things are just second nature and I don't even think about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Yep! I kept mine close at hand all last year, and this week it's been in my purse (b/c it's more natural for me to use it than my American driver's license when I need to show official ID). Thanks for recording this moment.
Post a Comment