From Rebecca:
The other night after bath-time I was combing Meg's hair and must have hit a knot. She winced a little, and I apologized immediately. Her response was "don't worry mom, my head won't come off" How true this is! My head won't come off- even though it may get a little tug that results in pain. Even in the midst of the hassles and inconviences of life right now- my head will not come off. It will not come with me not knowing where we will be living as of Dec 17th, it will not come off if we make a little less in the sale of our house, it will not come off as we are stretched and pulled during a busy holiday season. When Meg responded that way- it made me remember this verse, that God does care for me and I will not be crushed, in dispair, abandoned or destroyed- no matter how stressed I am or what is going on in my life that makes me not as comfortable as I would like!
"We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in dispair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed. "
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment