Thursday, March 30, 2006

Realities of Life

The kids didn’t sleep well and we were up numerous times during the night. We woke in the morning to discover that the hot water heater wasn’t working. The milk was frozen and fridge was dying. I next heard that one of the churches that we were hoping to pick us up would not be. All and all it was starting to be a pretty bad day. I wasn’t very thankful of all the blessings that we have received. All and all, I ceased to believe the gospel in the midst of my self pity.

Yet again, I amazed of how my heart is prone to wonder. How quickly I forget that I am a beloved child of the Most High. I need to daily be reminded of the fact that in Christ there is complete forgiveness of my sins yesterday, today & tomorrow. Only in this knowledge and truth can I face the realities of life.

No comments: