Last week I had my last doctors appt and it was amazing. I finally have answers!! I went for the appointment on Mon, Tues he had me come back for testing- where I found out immediately the results and thurs he had me come in for a treatment so we could get it squeezed in before I went back to
It is a bladder condition where the lining in my bladder has holes so the urine that sits in my bladder leaks out into places it should not be and irritates my nerve endings etc. Basically it is what has been causing all of my problems. It acts like a poison to your body and makes you have massive pain etc.
It is an easy fix though.
I take medicine before every meal to help correct the lining. I also have to avoid certain foods which make it worse and I will be avoiding the local water as it must have something in it that was irritating it as well. So I should be on the mend and should not have any more problems.
I do also most likely have endometriosis, so he told me if I still am having pain and problems to seek help here in
Again it seems to be an easy fix.
I am on some meds for this and I have never felt better!
With jet lag the children have been up early, and I have been able to get up with them. This is a HUGE accomplishment because before I would go to bed with the kids and Kevin would have to get me up right before 8 am when he left for class and this was a struggle- I would just feel horrible.
Now I am regularly getting up at 5 or 6 and I feel GREAT!! I have gotten so much done and still feel good by nighttime. Please praise God with us that we have answers and medication and I am feeling wonderful again. It has been a long time, and we are SO thankful to have me back. I know Kevin was wearing thin having to do most things.
Thank you all for your prayers, love and encouragement as we went through a trying time. You mean the world to us!








2 comments:
Rebecca,
We are thanking the Lord with you; what answers to prayer for your health! I know your whole family is enjoying your feeling better! Was it hard to head back to Japan, or was it a little like going "home"?
Love you all,
Barb Bindewald
Rebecca, I am so thankful to God that you finally have found out what the problem is and what to do for it!! God is good and He really does take care of us! It was so good to see you and your family while you were here! You all are very missed already. Tell Meg and Titus that Summer misses them both terribly, especially Meg:).
Love to you all,
Beth
Post a Comment