Wednesday, September 03, 2008

My Freezer space

My freezer space has been a sore spot over here. When we sold our house in MD we had a fairly new side by side with TONS of freezer room and so easily organizable because of all the shelves. I thrive on being organized. I can't stand to have mess around me. Remember Torrie's fridge?!!

In our fridge here we have 2 freezer drawers this size. Almost half of one is taken up b/c of the automatic ice maker (which Kevin loves) but I loathe because it takes up my precious freezer space.


The top portion that is cut off is a door (the fridge area), then below that are my 2 freezer drawers, then that nice large drawer- a drawer for fresh fruits and vegetables. Can I say I don't really need this- the top fridge portion is plenty large enough. Oh how I wish that bottom drawer was a freezer- it would solve all my problems!

Enter this bad boy. It is as tall as Titus, and those drawers will indulge my need for organization. One for meats, one for breads from Costco, one for fruits and vegetables... oh what will I do with the rest? We decided to go with the largest size figuring it will get used and that way I won't have to go to costco (where we get all of our meat and tons of other stuff) as often. I am currently making my list and plan to fill 'em up hopefully this weekend.

2 comments:

Torrie said...

the last bin is clearly for ICECREAM!

Sarah Joy said...

Wow, you guys have Costco! I wouldn't know what to without Costco!!! What a great freezer!I love the organization:)