For Alee's birthday we went to the zoo on one day and Tokyo aquarium another. You should have seen this girl with the penguins. She was squealing with delight. She did not care for her cake though- she much preferred a slice of lemon that was in a frozen dessert. She also had her first taste of McDonald's (well except those couple fries she was given when 6 months old because I had nothing to feed the child and she was screaming).



For meg we let her pick some friends to come over for dinner and a sleepover. She had such a good time and it was great- 7 must be the magic number. I fixed the food and put it on the table and all of the girls helped serve. With the craft I had out I did not have anything to do. They all just went to it and helped the younger ones as they went along. They were of course up way late but everyone was happily asleep by 10:30 after a movie on the big screen (thanks to daddy and CCSI).











3 comments:
Oh how fun! They are so beautiful. Alee is so big!!! I can't believe it has been that long.
Love Meg's cakes - way to go! What is in the locket?
summer and evie just looked at these precious pictures and they wanted to tell meg and alee that they love them and miss them so much! happy birthday (late) to them both!!
That picture of Meg and Alee is just beautiful! What pretty little girls!
Post a Comment