Saturday, June 13, 2009

What a talented group of kids we have...

Last night we had the annual CCSI talent show.  The kids had been working for weeks on a special surprise for the guests.  Hannah Iverson organized and taught all the kids their parts and I do have to say I was quite impressed.  They did this whole thing themselves!  They even got most of the teachers to join in.  What a great group of kids we are so fortunate to have at this school!  We love them all so very much.


4 comments:

Susan R. said...

This reminds me of a YouTube I saw recently of a European train station. This is much better!! How totally cute! It looks as if it was really quite a fun event!!
Thanks for sharing!

Dingle said...

Yes, they got it from the Brussels train station youtube video and they felt they just HAD to do it.

Beth, Dylan, Brandon, Summer Joy and Evelyn too! said...

go kevin!! :)

Anonymous said...

mr dingle! you made us do it. and you bailed out. boo you!