

This morning, very early because the kids are still recovering from jetlag, the kids were up and asking to go out and play in the snow. They had a small taste of it last night as we were at Rebecca's parents for their anniversary party and when we went to leave there was already a fair amount on the ground and it was still snowing. By the time they got outside Titus was frusterated because he wanted his mittens off, but Meg had a blast. Kevin took them around the parking lot on the sled and they walked all around and made snow angels and then the kids tried to bury Kevin in the snow. Not sure who's idea it was- Daddy's or Meg's, but the kids had a good time throwing shovels full of snow on top of him! When they came in from the snow they promptly asked for hot chocolate and then they also got a treat to go with it. I had bought these chocolate eggs in Belgium called KinderEggs that have a toy inside of a chocolate shell. They certaintly did enjoy those!We are off today to celebrate Kevin's fathers' birthday (we hope the plow gets here soon so we can get out), and then the rest of the week we should have some downtime to finish getting re-settled and begin to get ready for the rest of our Very busy month as we visit Missions Committees and go to several missions conferences.








2 comments:
Meg and Titus are so cute. I love how Meg tilts her head to the side, in both pictures! :)
It was good to get to meet you this past weekend at New Covenant. I've given your contact info to my friend Laura (whom I mentioned was interested in ministry in Japan.) I look forward to keeping up with your blog throughout your itineration process and as you serve God on the field!
-Matthew Loftus
www.xanga.com/foolishyetwise
Post a Comment