Friday, August 18, 2006

Packing Maniac

The last 2 days have been great. I have gotten up early and really gotten into this whole packing thing. I have spent the better part of Thurs and Fri packing stuff in our house and moving it out to the place we are storing it in preparation for our container. It feels like a huge accomplishment when I see that the attic is now empty and we have everything out of one of our 'places'. We have stuff in 4 different locations- so to be able to say 2 of the 4 are empty and done feels like this great big thing. The other 2- you can definately see them getting sparse! This week we will be moving the last of the furniture from the house to the storage place and going to buy the rest. We are definately finishing up- which is a good thing b/c I don;t think I could pack many more boxes. I am in the high 60's box wise and don't know that I would last much longer so it is a good thing we are almost done.
Tuesday Kevin plans to spend the day at the Japanese Embassy submitting our visa info. Please pray that it would go smoothly and that we would get them quickly with no complications.

No comments: