Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A praise and another surgery

PRAISE!!!
Little Micah is home and doing well. Everything with the surgery went well and he is home again with his family. It looks like everything will be fine from here on out. Thank you for your prayers for his family!

A friend of mine will be having surgery to remove a mass on thursday morning around 8 am. It will be a complicated procedure and she will be in the hospital for 5 days afterward recovering. Please pray for her and her family that she would have peace in a difficult time to trust and be reminded that God is in control even when it does not seem like it. Pray for her children who will be without mom for awhile. Pray for her husband as he is worried for his wife and will be "guiding" the household for a time. Pray for the doctors- that they would have skill and wisdom and be guided during the surgery. Even after she is home it will take a while to completely heal as they really have to "open" her up and move organs around in order to get to the mass. Please continue to pray for this family over the next several months.

My health has been great and I have gotten all test results back that have been done so far- everything has come back normal. I have one more doctors appointment on the 23rd and we will see what they say, but I have been feeling great and have had no problems in quite a while. My primary care doctor thinks it is fibro myalgia and has put me on some medications that he thinks should help. Other than that we are convinced that it is the water where we live that must have upset my IBS or something else in me so I will continue to drink bottled water only and see if that continues to help. Thank you so much for your continual prayers on my behalf as I have not been well for many months. Please pray with us that as we return to Japan the end of July that I would not experience any more problems but would continue to feel as great as I do now.

We love you all and can feel your prayers with us! Thank you for loving us through your emails and calls and packages etc- for it helps us remember we are not alone, but have a strong body with us!

No comments: