Please be praying for my sister and family. Their youngest, Micah, only several months old will be having surgery in the morning (friday am in america). I do not know many details b/c I did not get to talk to my mom and because I have a hard time remembering health stuff. He has been projectile vomiting a lot after eating since he was born and has lost quite a bit of weight recently. Basically he has something wrong where they have to do surgery. He was at the doctors yesterday and this evening they did a sonogram and found the problem. This is very quick, very overwhelming for my sister and her husband so please pray for skill of the doctor, protection on Micah and that this surgery would fix everything and he would have no more problems.
I will give an update when we know something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment