Sunday, September 30, 2007

3 lbs +

Thank you all SO much for your prayers. While I still struggle every day, I am definitely doing so much better with this pregnancy than either of the other two. I have gained around 3 lbs so far. While this does not seem like much- this is a HUGE deal considering with both Meg & Titus I lost around 10 lbs the 1st trimester. So we are definitely ahead of the game with this one.

I have had a couple of good days as well recently where I did not throw up all day. I even got a shower recently. I know this is a daily task for all of you- but I have to reserve it for days I really feel well and like I have the energy for it. I normally have to lay down and take a long nap afterward b/c I am so tired from using the energy.

We feel like we are getting there- figuring out the best things to do to make me feel a little bit better and managing my meds etc. Thank you so much for your prayers- we definitely feel bathed in love and prayers. I have my first "official" doctors appt this thurs am (your wed pm).

3 comments:

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Oh, I have had so much catching up to do. I am going to have to subscribe to this blog :)

You all are in my prayers. I was so sorry to hear about the recent hospital visits. I am glad to hear your weight is going UP though!

I loved the pics of your family. I miss you all!

Unknown said...

That's great news about your +3 lbs - and we'll thank the Lord for the occasional shower! I'm glad you're encouraged, and congrats on your pregnancy!
Jodie

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about your hospital trip - but glad you've gained 3+ pounds!!! Been thinking of you - will keep all of you in my prayers.