Tuesday, November 11, 2008

What are those things...

Just a quick humorous story.

Tonight I got home late from Japanese class and had bought a wallet for Meg while out (she has been dying for one for quite some time and I finally found one I thought was good and she would like).

Upon going up the stairs Meg turns to me and says
"mom, can I have some of those card things- you know the things with the pictures of the presidents on them."

I had to hide my face from her because I was cracking up laughing. Kevin said "you mean money". I guess I should be glad that at least she knows that they are presidents and not just some funny looking guys!

3 comments:

Willardsdaughter said...

I thought for sure she was already on to credit cards, but of course growing up mainly in Japan she hasn't seen them that much . . . Very cute story!

Linda (Miss Karner)

Unknown said...

Meg is a hoot.
So glad you are laughing!!!!
Hugs,
Natalie (MOPS)

Michael and Emily said...

Don't forget that they're not all former presidents. You should know which one I mean since you're related to him and Torrie has his nose - just pull out a $10 bill and see...