Monday, January 19, 2009

Crawling

Sorry for all the Alee posts lately- I realized that I have done a lousy job of keeping the Grandmas updated on what she is doing these days and she has been changing so quickly- I have to go back and show them what she has been doing already.
Don't worry- I have not forgotten my other children, I will post on them soon.

Alee is not anything like Meg was. I remember Meg was just beginning to BARELY sit at Christmas time. Uncle David "taught" her to sit so he claims. Alee has been sitting for months now and started crawling around Christmas. She is just starting to do this funny little thing where she leans on her hands and stretches her legs out and gets up on her tiptoes like she is trying to stand right there in the middle of the floor.

Wait till the end of the video- you will get to see her screaching noise she makes. The child hardly ever cries but she does this noise ALL of the time to communicate with us. Can we say we have another talker!!!


3 comments:

Michael and Emily said...

How cute! I'm amazed that you were able to get her to crawl toward the camera - our kids would never cooperate for that!

Anonymous said...

She looks really sweet, Rebecca! It's nice to see you guys enjoying her so much.
Jodie

Torrie said...

this reminds me of one of those nature shows... except the subject of observation found your hidden camera! ;)