Friday, February 06, 2009

Lost and Found

This is a post I am SO very very excited about. I am just giddy!!!! Many years ago- like 5 or so I lost my watch. I looked for that thing for something like a year and finally got a new one that I like but have never been completely happy with. I wanted my old watch back.

I just got a call today to say my watch has been found... in my sister's couch. Her husband was cleaning the couch and found it deep within. He is all giddy- not about finding my watch, but the fact that him finding it means he cleans better than me!! The couch use to be ours- up till about 3 years ago when we moved out of our townhouse. So for several years of me cleaning that couch and vacuuming all down in between everything I did not find it- but within 9 months of him owning that thing- he cleaned it so well that he found it. I am SO glad I have a good cleaning brother in law.

My watch is on it's way to me and I can't wait to get it, especially since Kevin and I had just talked about getting me a new watch for my birthday- this is the best birthday gift ever.
Thanks Ben!

4 comments:

Bridget said...

Which brother-in-law?

Beth, Dylan, Brandon, Summer Joy and Evelyn too! said...

i'm so surprised that someone cleans better than you....especially ben! YOU GO BEN!!!

Mary@notbefore7 said...

LOL LOL....I love that he cleans better than you. Gotta good laugh out of that one :)

Torrie said...

I just stopped at the post office - it's on its way!