
This evening for dinner I announced that we were going to have tuna. Much to my surprise Meg yells "yeah- just like Grandmother makes please". This is such a shock because we have not been able to get her to eat tuna at all. The rest of us can be eating it and she will normally just go hungry rather than eat what is served. So- I called Kevin's mother to get the "recipe" so it would be the same. Just as I figured it is no different than I make it- but Meg ate a whole can on her own. She was shoveling it in so fast I had to slow her down. She even put it on crackers- another huge overcoming.
Lesson learned for us adults: when we want her to eat something in Japan we will just send her over to Aunt Sarah's house and then I just need to make sure I make it with "her recipe". Thanks Grandmother for expanding Meg's eating habits!








No comments:
Post a Comment