Thursday, June 22, 2006
Meg's 1st sleepover
Last night was Meg's first time to spend the night anywhere other than a grandparent's house. It was her cousin Gwen's birthday (she is 6 weeks younger than Meg) and we went over for dinner and cake. It was a last minute idea to have Meg spend the night and she was VERY excited about it. From what I heard this morning- the girls had quite a time! When I came to pick her up I was greated with "mom, why are you here?" and both girls wanted to know why she could not stay for 2 nights. Beside the obvious- Aunt Bridget would get no sleep, we pointed out that they would be 2 very tired girls. They were up till about 10:30 last night and then going strong again at 6:15! To be young and need no sleep- must be nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
That's our Meg!
Post a Comment