We are waiting on some mail containing the medicine I am currently on. We had a little trouble getting more of it and when we finally got it called into a pharmacy they did not have enough to fill the prescription, so we had to wait several days longer than we expected for it to be mailed out from MD. I have had to cut back to once a day to make what we have here last, and even on that we only have medicine through Tuesday morning. Please pray that we would receive this medicine in time so I don't have to go any days without it- I fear if that is the case I will wind up back in the hospital b/c without the medicine I will not be able to keep myself my throwing up and will very quickly become dehydrated etc.
Kevin is supposed to go to Chiba the end of this week, leaving Wed nite and getting back Friday nite- if the medicine is not here yet there is no way he can go. If we get the medicine in time- please pray for me with Kevin gone. Both kids will be taken care of and at friend's houses- but I am worried about my ability to just take care of myself. I rely 100% on Kevin- if he does not bring me my medicine I really don't have the energy to get it myself. Same goes with food. About the only thing I am able to do myself is get more drinks- which after doing this I lay on the couch and rest awhile.
Please pray that with this new supply of meds and me able to go back on twice a day that it would really make a difference and allow me to do so much more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment