No medicine here in Karuizawa yet (our Tues pm- American tues am). Tomorrow I will be going all natural and I am rather worried about it. Our mail does not normally come till very late in the day- toady it came at 4 pm to give you an idea- so even if the medicine comes wed it will be very late in the day.
Things to pray for during your Tues:
(We will be starting our wed when you finish up Tues)
1. That without the meds in my system that I would not get too sick
2. That I would feel decent and not throw up much
3. That I would be able to stay down as to not aggravate my body (luckily Titus should be at the Hatfields all day so I should have nothing to do)
4. That I would be able to get a decent amount of liquids in and they stay in
5. For Kevin & the kids as they may have a very sick Rebecca to take care of
6. That the meds would arrive our Wed
We will keep you updated and let you know when the meds get here and how you can keep praying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment