Apparently my father has had pneumonia for the past month. I was totally unaware I guess because I have felt so bad I missed something along the way. We just found out that a cat scan showed a mass in his lungs that they believe is lung cancer. My mother and father will be meeting with the doctor Tuesday (American time) for a biopsy and to discuss things.
Please pray...
for my father- for his health
for my mother- that she would be prepared for whatever comes their way
for the doctors- that they would have wisdom and skill
for the rest of my family- that they would be a good support to my parents and would trust and rest in the Love of God
for friends- that they would provide a good support network and help in ways my parents need
on a good note- the construction has finally stopped here- I am SO thankful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Rebecca and Kevin, we just saw the thoracic surgeon and he is puzzled because Dad has none of the usual risk factors and the history just doesn't fit with lung cancer. He told us that looking at the CAT scan he would say that Dad has really bad, inoperable lung cancer but then after talking to him the doctor isn't so sure. They are scheduling him for a biopsy and we'll see what the pathology report shows. Dad goes back to the surgeon in two weeks so hopefully we'll know more then.
I'm so sorry to hear about your dad! What shocking news! It must be hard to be so far away with news like this. I will be praying... Please let us know when you find out more.
Oh rebecca and Kevin, I am finally catching up with you all and this post saddened my heart.
I am going to pray for your dad today and for his health. What is the word?
Love you guys.
Post a Comment