Friday, April 03, 2009

A lot of Fun

Alee enjoying the flowers

We have had a lot of fun recently- the weathered has warmed and we have gotten outside a lot. Alee got her first real taste of outside (literally). She ate some grass and dirt, and apparently loves both!

We also have Kevin's parents visiting for 2 weeks which means lots of fun new experiences. They have been quite brave and weathered living with us for a week now and being pulled this way and that to experience our life here.

At the ramen shop


The outside of the ramen shop- it is this tiny little place
only seats 10 people but it is claimed to be the best in all Chiba

They have seen the grocery store, the mall, a science museum, an old village set up as it would have been in the Edo period, eaten ramen, yaki tori and dried squid. They have also experienced that we are the novelty where ever we go. At the science center a family pracited their English with us and gave our kids treats and shared their dried squid with us. They are off in Tokyo today so pictures of that adventure will follow soon.

Frank not only tried the squid-
but ate it all up

Kendal bravely held it for a picture
that is more than I was willing to do!


Please pray for me as I had to skip the Tokyo outing because I apparently have walking pnemonia, bronchitis and a sinus infection. I feel pretty much normal except for a horrible cough which keeps me from sleeping. Please pray I would heal quickly.

No comments: