Calling all tofu recipes. As my diet is having to change quite a bit- and soy is one thing I can have, I am looking for any good recipes that use tofu ( ie in the place of meat, etc). Anything you can pass my way that is a good recipe would be great. I figure this is probably good practice now, as once we get to Japan, Tofu is readily available and I am sure we will incorporate it into our diet quite a bit. I am up and on my feet again and feeling better, but feel like I can't eat anything. I am supposed to eat only certain foods and slowly reintroduce others- so I have been eating the same old foods the past several days. Looking forward to introducing some flavor back into my life.
We are preparing for the Chapelgate Missions Conference that starts this coming weekend, and Kevin has appointments almost every nite this week- so it will be a busy one. Dan Iverson, our team leader gets in Saturday nite and will stay with us a couple of days- we are looking forward to some time catching up! Keep praying for the Lord to move in the hearts of many to join the work in Japan. We are at 57% of support and still are praying for August.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
some recipes
Post a Comment