So- I was happy to wake up today feeling better- not quite back to 100%, but maybe 85%, where at least I can do the day to day tasks of taking care of my family somewhat.
On Monday I started to feel a little under the weather and by the time I got home from school around 4 pm I went straight to bed and other than getting up to go to the doctor Tues am I did not get up for anything until Wed afternoon. Apparently I had some sort of NASTY throat infection, and my uvula swelled, amongst other symptoms- I was just MISERABLE!!!
I am almost 30 years old and have made it 30 years without experiencing a swollen uvula until now... I pray I can go another 30 or longer until I have to go through that again. I had never even heard of a uvula swelling. I found some good sights online, but really it just took time to decrease. It still is not totally back to normal- but normal enough to not feel like I am about to swollow it constantly and continually gagging on it- I would not wish this upon anyone!
So- here are some things that happened last week I wanted to share! Enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Bec, that could be an allergic reaction. If it happens again, try taking an antihistamine. Mom
ewww, glad you're feeling better.
Post a Comment