Friday, December 01, 2006

Titus Birthday Celebration!!

Last night we celebrated Titus' 3rd birthday. I know it is a little late, but I wanted to be able to throw him a proper party, his gifts were in the container so we had to wait until I found them. We invited our neighbors the pfeils over and had a great time. Titus was So excited and loved opening his gifts- all of which were very boy oriented- a roundhouse for his trains, a train puzzle, train book and a bike. He particularly liked his "George" cake, which all day he would pull the stool over to the kitchen counter to peer up at the monkey cake. He is very into Curious George and even sleeps with one at night time. Enjoy the photos!

The Monkey Cake

Titus blowing out the candles

Titus tearing into the presents

Everyone wanted to "help"

Helping to build the bike

No comments: