You do not know how happy it makes me to see I have only 100 days to go! While it still seems like a long time to pass, it is a milestone for me and I can actually count down by the day and feel like we are getting closer.
The last couple of days have actually been good ones. We are playing with my meds. Have increased some and that seems to be helping, have decreased others or dropped ones I think were bothering me. We are praying this good stretch continues.
Please pray as I have begun to have a reaction to my anti- nausea medication and may need to go off it soon (the same thing happened with Titus's pregnancy). Please pray if I have to go off it my body will be ready and I would no longer need it. I have decreased it a lot, but I definitely still need it now. I have tried to not take it some days and I am just too sick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Wanted to share this website with you.
http://www.sea-band.com/seaband.htm
I am 8 months pregnant and used them during my first trimester with my nausea. I could not believe how much they helped.
I got mine at the local pharmacy because I did not want to go a day longer without trying them. They are in the motion sickness section. Praying for you.
Post a Comment