I wish we could say with 100% confidence, yet once again the baby did not exactly co-operate and while they say they are pretty sure it is a girl... well, I am not totally convinced...
The sonographer said she was pretty sure, but we have known people who were told they were pretty sure and the opposite came out- so I think while we plan on welcoming a new little girl, I will be mentally prepping Meg in case a boy comes out. Meg is totally for a girl and has told me "I will cry if the baby is a boy".
The good news. The baby is a healthy approx 3 lbs 5 oz (which is in the 76%tile). I have a little more than 10 weeks to go- so this kid could get quite large. While I like bigger babies- please pray this kid does not get too large (Titus was a preemie weighing in at 8 lbs! to give you an idea of what I could have)
We couldn't get any good shots of the baby- she was facing the wrong direction, so no pics to post.
On another good note, today I did not take my medication and have had a decent day.
Praise God with us about this one!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Wow a 8lb preemie, my son was a 2lb preemie. Your lil one on the why will be in my prayers.
Post a Comment