Saturday, February 09, 2008

Littlest Pet shop Musical

This morning I was awoken by quite the drama from the kids bedroom. Apparently they had gotten out the littlest pet shop toys and were putting on some sort of musical. Meg was taking care of the songs, Titus was taking care of the drama- from the sounds of it I think he must have been some sort of giant destroying the pet shop village. They played quite happily for a long time and were really working together to form their story.

It was quite entertaining to listen to and laugh over their imaginations as they created their story and enjoyed playing with each other.

I grew up watching musicals. I can remember sitting on the couch with my dad watching pirates of penzance, music man and brigadoon, to name a few, so it brought fond memories to mind. Meg especially is quite the little drama queen and very theatrical so I am sure we will have many years of enjoying those same types of movies in our household as the kids get older.

Wish we had a video camera as it would have been fun to add some footage here- we will have to work on that one.

No comments: