
Since we have been in Karuizawa we have gotten to know the local doctor intimately. We arrived in Karuizawa on late Monday. Wednesday we had Titus at the doctors, Thursday was Meg's turn, Saturday am was Kevins turn, and Saturday evening Meg was back. Needless to say- we are a little tired of visits to the doctors. The receptionist was rather funny- each time I was back with a different family member she was very excited and would tell me on our way out the door to come back soon. Who wants to go back to the doctors soon?!!! Here are the kids outside the building enjoying themselves because it was daddy's turn!








2 comments:
Sorry you guys have already seen so much of the doctor. We've already visited ours too. Andi fell at school a couple weeks ago and hit her head. Hope everybody gets better soon!
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!! You guys are already in Japan????????????? I didn't even know when you guys moved to Japan!! I am going to let Tomoko know that you guys are there. She will get so excited!!! When you get this message, email me so that I can give your address to Tomoko. She currently lives in Kawasaki. I assume that will be about 2 hours away from your place.
Michiko
Post a Comment