For those of you who have read the Gomi rules... you will know why this box is so important. For those who have not read it yet- search for the blog entry "Gomi Rules".
On a recent outing in search of some things for our house, this was one major item on my list. I have grown tired of all of the sorted trash taking up space in my kitchen, so I REALLY wanted one of these. There are 3 separate bins in which I can put cans in one, glass in another and cardboard in the last. It has made a huge difference in my kitchen and I know over the years I will enjoy this purchase greatly. You would have thought I had brought home a new toy- the kids were all over it and excitedly opened each compartment and noted what was in each one. I can see this working to my advantage- it will be FUN to take out the trash. I can just see the kids fighting over who gets to take the ..... out in the middle of winter (while I stay in the nice warm house!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
It will be fun until Meg wises up and figures out what you are doing. Then she'll let Titus have all the fun until he figures it out. But enjoy it while it lasts.
Post a Comment