Meg is better! Thank you all so much for your prayers. Saturday morning before our trip to Chiba for the weekend I took her back to the doctors and we were given a new medicine (medicine #4) and it has done the job. After just one application she was so improved and seemed to begin to feel better too. Now it is totally gone and she is back to normal. She even started school. Today I took her and we stayed for the morning and left after lunch. She was rather shy and needed me to go everywhere with her, but she said she wants to go back and she seemed to enjoy it.
Tonight I made my first school lunch for Meg to take with her tomorrow. I did not realize the emotions that would go with it. As I packed the bag I could not help but thinking "my baby has grown up and will be going to school and eating lunch without me". What a sad feeling. Tomorrow I will stay with her again and then friday the teacher suggested I just drop her off and see how it goes. Kevin and I will restart school on Monday so then it will be more difficult for me to go in if she needs me there. Please pray for Friday- that she would do well and that she would feel included and make some good friends that will make school enjoyable. There are several girls there that were VERY kind to her today, pray that one of them would be a special friend for her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Rebecca,
So glad things are going well.
Still can't believe you are in Japan.
God is so good!
Hugs,
Natalie
Is she going to a little Japanese School? I remember my first days at Japanese school, I am really thankful for that experience.. I hope that is all going well, we will be praying for her!
Rebecca,
God hears those prayers of friendship for our children, just as he hears them for us. If you recall, you were the answer to my prayer after Kayleigh was born and I was sinking away :) I prayed for that friend to come along and help me survive this thing called motherhood, and He brought YOU and with you came 8 of the most amazing women ever! WELL, I can't wait to see who he has in store for Meg! She'll be in my prayers.
Mary
Post a Comment