
This afternoon we went outside to enjoy the nice weather. Right in front of our house is an enclosed tennis court that had tons of leaves on it. We swept them all up into one big pile and the kids enjoyed running through the pile and laying it in. It was a perfect fall afternoon, until we saw the wild boar. We were on the far end of the court when I noticed something running down the hill quite quickly. The boar ran right up to the entrance of the tennis court and paused for a moment. Not knowing what a wild boar would do, I quickly scooped up my 2 precious ones and with heart pounding was ready to climb

the ledge and small embankment that we stood next too. Luckily the boar turned and ran down the street. Next thing I know I see Sarah come running toward us with camera in hand asking if we had seen the boar, she was chasing it to get a picture! I am hoping she got something for her blog! Their blog link is in the sidebar.
1 comment:
I love this picture of Titus! He looks like a miniature adult.
Post a Comment