to update everyone...
Kevin's trip to Chiba went well- the kids had a blast and I was fine. Definitely glad to have my butler back, but I managed on my own better than I thought. He had a good time seeing the school where he will teach next year and getting time with adults and not being on call 24 hours a day. He did not make a single meal while there and had no responsibilities so it was nice for him- a very needed little break. The headmaster of the school will be leaving for their year in America before we get back from America with this new little one so Kevin is trying to get a couple times down there to see the school and how things work etc so he is prepared for next year. He will try to get down there again in Jan.
I had my 12 week appointment yesterday and the baby is "very genki"- basically very healthy and fine. They did another sonogram and it was very neat to see the HUGE difference in just 4 weeks. We could see hands and feet and the backbone and even a little facial features. The baby was moving around tons and the doctor said everything looked great.
I had a GREAT day on Sunday and we even went out to the local overivew spot and let the kids run around and play in the leaves. We figure another 4 weeks and I should do much better (the hormone level really drops at 16 weeks).
Please pray for my mom and dad- they meet with the doctor Tues in America and will find out results of the biopsy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
First - that baby on your sidebar is not active...hmmm...not real acurate huh?
Not to mention...ALFONSO??? WHAT??? Ok - what happened to Zek? (Ezekiel) I want little Zek.
I am so happy to hear things are on the upswing.
Praying for your dad.
Hey Guys,
Just wanted to let you know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. We are so happy for you regarding little Alfonso, but know how hard the sickness can be. Praying for strength for both of you!
Post a Comment