We got confirmation this morning that my father does indeed have lung cancer that is inoperable. Please pray for my parents as this next week he will go for numerous tests and then I think next week sometime will meet with another doctor to get a game plan and details etc. Please pray for us here as I just don't know that I am up for more stress in our lives right now. I feel like the Dingles have had more than their share of hardships recently and I just don't feel like I am ready to deal with this. Please pray that God would work on me and that my tendency would not be to shake my fist in anger at Him, but rather that I would be drawn to rest in Him instead- a very difficult thing for me right now. I will update next week once we know more details. Please pray for a favorable outcome- that the doctors would have wisdom and have things they can do to help him.
On another note- I am glad to see that people have noticed little "Alfonso" on the sidebar. I am only 12 weeks- so no, we do not know that it is a boy. Alfonso is the name we have always used for babies in utero- mostly to annoy our parents because we weren't giving out names we were thinking about. So no- our kid will not be named Alfonso- it's just a way we don't have to deal with people asking the gender and names- because we don't give them out. Please do continue to pray for me as I will have one really good day and then 3-4 really bad days. It is just getting really old. I am ready to get back to life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
There are no words my dear dear friends. I love you and wish I could come hug you right now.
We used "Wilhemina Kunegunda", tying in w/ both grandfather's names (William) and Cindy's Germanic background!
Post a Comment