Saturday, August 02, 2008

Alee's getting interactive


Alee has become much more interactive and is actually reaching for toys now and figuring out how to get them to her mouth. She is also making tons of noises and constantly "talking" to us. I guess I got another one like their daddy- a talker!

She is such a joy and got over jet lag very quickly and is back to her normal 10 or so hours of sleep at night. Titus is actually the one who has had the most trouble and still wakes up very early. Today it was not even 5 am when he woke and I had to tell him (despite the bright sun beaming in his face) to go back to sleep, it's not time to get up yet.

She has begun to experiment with rolling- just rocking up on the side of her body and then back down again- but this has become a favorite past time of hers in recent days. We'll see if we can get her first roll on video so you can see it (written for the grandmas and aunts).

No comments: