Now that we are mostly settled inside the house... we have moved outside. The kids were up early one day so I dragged them outside to help me weed and prep the yard for some much needed beautification. We are fortunate to actually have any grass area at all. Keep in mind- this is a BIG yard for Japan. While still in America that is one of the things we were told was great about this house- the great front yard area.
While it is great size wise- it was also great in it's abundance of weeds and spiders and mosquitoes- all things I am not a fan of in a yard.
We have weeded and bought and planted and now I can relax and enjoy this great yard God has provided our family with for the next several years.
Now we just need to get a tank for our grill and we will be all set!








2 comments:
Loving all the recent posts!! We got to ichat with Kevin last night for like 3 minutes:)
I've read that marigolds and eucalyptus grown in the garden are effective natural mosquito repellents. Enjoy your new digs! Thanks for all the recent updates!!
May God bless you and your family in your next great adventure!
-Susie Rosenquist
Post a Comment