What is wrong with that picture of Meg?
She does not have her hair done. I don't think I even brushed it that day. I have waited 4 loooong years for this. With the latest short hair cut Meg does not ask me to do her hair a certain way every single morning. Actually- since cutting her hair I think she has only asked for it to be done twice. A very BIG relief for this mom. It is fabulous and looks great all of the time- half the time she doesn't even brush it. I am loving my new found freedom from having to do hair (at least for a while, while it lasts).
The other thing- she is wearing shorts! Thank you Ruth Rose from "The A to Z Mysteries". It is a character in a book series we have been reading who wears the same color from her headband down to her shoes- so Meg has been on a same color wearing kick. Which means she has been wearing shorts- a very not normal thing for this little girl. She cried in January when she started Kindergarten and had to wear blue or khaki pants. It was very devastating for her.
So for the time being my "girly" girl is a little less "girly" and this tom- boy mama is loving it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Meg certainly is growning up. It is funny that she likes to wear dresses when Rebecca was my daughter who liked to wear her Tigger jeans. Way to go Meg. You are definitely your own person. And that is a good thing. Mom A
Post a Comment