Sunday, March 02, 2008

I Hate being pregnant

While today I am feeling pretty good, yesterday was a different story. We actually thought I would be going to the hospital I was so bad. Nothing like throwing up like in the first weeks of pregnancy at 30 weeks! That is why I HATE being pregnant!!!! No one should be this sick this far into the pregnancy. Luckily I only have 10 weeks left. We can see the light at the end of the tunnel and it couldn't get here fast enough. We are praying this little one comes a little early so that I would have less time feeling horrible (healthy but early).

I have mostly stopped the anti-nausea medication because of side effects so we are in the process of trying another medication to see if it will work for the remainder of the time. The good news is the last 2 times I have gotten Really sick, I was able to rebound on my own without a hospital trip- this is very good news!

Please continue to pray for us as every day we do not know what it will be like. Every single day is different and we never know if it will be a good day, bad day or somewhere in between so it is very difficult to plan things and get stuff done.

1 comment:

Fred Avolio said...

You are sharing in the suffering of Christ, sister. I am humbled by you, Rebecca. You all continue to be in our prayers.