Thursday, March 20, 2008

Still at it

This week has been a rough one. All day Monday I was sick, really sick for some reason. By the time Tuesday rolled around we knew I had to go to the hospital because I was not rebounding on my own. So I spent all day Tuesday in the labor and delivery ward receiving fluids. At least this time I got an actual room so I was more comfortable. Every other time they just kept me in the admitting room, which has the MOST UNCOMFORTABLE bed in the world I think. I was very thankful to have a real room with a real bed and some medication that made me sleepy so I slept on and off all day so the time went by quickly. I am feeling Much better now.

We are So thankful to be here in MD close to family during this time. (that is part of the reason we are here- so we can be close and have help). My sister took me to the hospital because Kevin had to take kids to school and he had class himself. My mother in law took Titus all day because he did not have school and took him out to run errands, and played with him and just loved him. He had such a good time he did not want to come home. That is what I like to hear- that means he is well cared for when I am not able to, and it eases my mind as I feel so guilty that often I can not care for my kids the way I want to and need to. Then my sister took care of dinner for Kevin and the kids and had a special movie night with them. We are SO thankful to have such wonderful help who are very flexible and just love our kids so much.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

We're getting there, Rebecca! Not much longer to go and I pray that the few weeks you have remaining would be kind to you. At what hospital will you be delivering? Is it St Agnes, by chance? That is where I am delivering, although it's nearly an hour from my home.