Friday, March 14, 2008

My crazy kids

A couple days ago I took Meg to get some shots at the doctors and it did not go so well. I mean, both the doctor and I had to hold her down in order to give her the shots not so well. After it was over and she was calmed down I asked her if she wanted an ice cream cone or to get a sundae. Her response was "no mommy, I want a slurpee. That will make me all better." I then told her that when we got home I would give her some medicine to which she replied "no, I just want a slurpee- that will make it stop hurting". My crazy kid- that she turned down a sundae for a slurpee. It must be because the slurpee is so off limits and the kids hardly ever get any because it is just for me. It just made me laugh!!

No comments: