This morning the kids were in their room discussing good names for the new baby. It was quite entertaining I just had to share. Some on their list were...
Bob the builder Dingle
Thomas (as in the tank engine) Dingle
Barbie Dingle
Dora (as in the explorer) Dingle
Winnie the pooh Dingle
Batman Dingle
Strawberry shortcake Dingle
Lightning McQueen Dingle
George (as in the monkey) Dingle
My favorite part was when Kevin went in and commented on one of the names and Meg replied "you know daddy, mommy is the only one who gets to choose". A girl after my own heart- she knows her mama! I am the one who is carrying (with much difficulty) this baby and so I get the largest vote. We are coming down to the wire though- only about 9 weeks left and still no name. With Meg we picked her name the day before she was born, and I was 9 days late. Titus' name was not picked until he was several hours old.
Any of you out there with good suggestions??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Don't sweat the name thing! You have enough on your plate. Anyway, Japanese people like to wait until they can see and hold the baby to see what his or her name should be! (I suppose this doesn't include the ones who get a name from a temple or shrine . . . ) There you go! Get your pastor's input! ;-)
Personally, I liked Bob the Builder Dingle . . .
Zeke baby! ZEKE!!!!!
Ezekiel Nehemiah Dingle!
I really think Barry (or Berry) would be bad.
Well, when Cindy was 2-3 months due with Hannah, our eldest picked out 6 names (he thought Cindy had 6 babies inside her!). Although I've forgotten the last 4, the first two were "Swingy" and "GoGo". Feel free to use either of those if you so desire!
David P.
Post a Comment