This evening while Kevin was putting the kids to bed I was laying down resting and flipped on the tv. It is very rare that I go to channels past 47 (the cooking channel), but tonight I felt like seeing what is on those upper channels I never even browse through. On channel 62 I made an interesting discovery!! It is this show called unbeatable banzuke and it is a Japanese show where people do these crazy competitions. It is all of these athletic competitions requiring balance etc. One we saw was this guy on a unicycle where he had to go through an obstacle course that included riding backwards and riding on a 3 inch bridge- quite impressive. Another one was with pogo sticks- same basic idea, going through a course that requires a lot of balance and skill. It is quite entertaining and it is all in Japanese with English subtitles so it is a great way for us to practice our listening skills here in America (especially since I do not regularly hear Japanese). Mind you- I could barely understand any of it, but we did pick up some of it. Look at the sample below to get an idea of this crazy show. Enjoy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
here you go: http://www.g4tv.com/unbeatablebanzuke/videos/20060/Unbeatable_Banzuke_Stilts_Walk.html
Post a Comment