As much as I want this kid to come out early and for my sickness to be done with, 7 weeks to go is a little too early...
Sorry for the men who may read this and be grossed out or be given too much information.
In the last couple of days I have had some strong contractions- not a big deal in and of itself (except I never experienced that with the other 2 so it is all new to me), but today I have been experiencing some bleeding (almost like loosing my mucus plug but not as much, as well as bright red spotting). So I have been instructed to lay down the rest of the day and go in to see the doctor tomorrow for him to see what is going on.
Please pray that these are all just normal things and this baby is not trying to come yet. While we are technically in the "safe" zone- it would really be best for me to be sick for another month before the baby comes. As much as I dread the thought of it, and on one hand don't want to continue to be sick- I would MUCH rather me be sick than this baby come so early and have another NICU child.
Thank you all for your love and prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Rebecca, I had no idea...calling to check you on right now.
Post a Comment